700 W Jefferson St
Get involved in Idaho's legislative process!
The IAHD's Day at the Capitol program was designed to bring interested representatives from each highway district to Boise to experience and get involved with Idaho's legislative process. The program will strengthen lines of communication with legislators to discuss pertinent issues that highway districts are facing.
Attendance this year is important - with the historic number of freshman legislators this year, it is vital that we have representation from every legislative district that has a highway district.
The Day at the Capitol program provides an opportunity to:
- Become engaged with Idaho's legislative process
- Have meetings with state legislators representing your highway district's jurisdiction
- Discuss important issues and legislation that may impact highway districts
- Strengthen relations with fellow highway professionals
- February 1 | Arrive in Boise
- February 2 | Idaho State Capitol & Evening Event at Wahooz Fun Zone
- February 3 | Departure